The Black Chicken is a small bottle shop featuring both beer and wine. It has 12 taps and normally about half are local craft beers.
113 E North Main St, Waxhaw, NC 28173
There is a 6-seat bar and limited indoor seating (one large table and three small ones). There is also an outdoor seating and standing area. It does also serve and sell a large selection of wine. This is a second location for the Black Chicken, the first is in Matthews by the Carolina Beer Temple but that location is strictly wine. Directly next door to The DreamChasers Brewery, parking can be a challenge at times but if you are willing to walk, you can always find a place not to far away.
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: 11:30am – 9:00pm
- Wednesday: 11:30am – 9:00pm
- Thursday: 11:30am – 9:00pm
- Friday: 11:30am – 10:00pm
- Saturday: 11:30am – 10:00pm
- Sunday: Closed
Recent Untappd Check-ins
- Jess is drinking a Juicy Jay at The Black Chicken(2.75/5 Stars)