100 taps including dozens of local brews. A chain of restaurants established back in 1979, you’ll find two in the Charlotte area alone. A 25-seat wrap around bar and more tables and booths than I care to count amidst at least 40 televisions featuring sports programming.
517 University Center Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28262
Some of the tables actually feature taps but they no longer function (at least as this location) due to issues with the length of the tap lines and resulting quality. Originally you could choose from a small list of beers on a tablet to pour your own and pay by the ounce.
Pitchers, buckets, glasses and a “nooner” (what they call a 5oz pour) are available. On Thursday’s after 5pm you can get a free pint glass when ordering from the beers of the month menu (a list of 4 or 5 brews by a sponsoring brewery).
They also have a beer club called Brewversity to track what you’ve tried and win prizes. It may not be offered forever, but as I post this, you get double credit on Mondays. AND pints are $3. AND nooners count as a full credit (only on Mondays; ranging from $2 to $3 so you may as well get a full pour). Note there is a limit of 6 beer credits per day.
- Monday 11:00 AM – 12:00 AM
- Tuesday 11:00 AM – 12:00 AM
- Wednesday 11:00 AM – 12:00 AM
- Thursday 11:00 AM – 12:00 AM
- Friday 11:00 AM – 1:00 AM
- Saturday 11:00 AM – 1:00 AM
- Sunday 11:00 AM – 12:00 AM
Recent Untappd Check-ins
- D W. is drinking a Pioneer at Taco Mac(3.75/5 Stars)
- Andrea P. is drinking a Java Cask at Taco MacHoly cannoli! This will put hair on your chest! (4.5/5 Stars)
- Andrea P. is drinking a Wayfarer at Taco Mac(3.5/5 Stars)
- Andrea P. is drinking a 3XIPA at Taco Mac(3.5/5 Stars)
- Andrea P. is drinking a Trickster at Taco Mac(4.5/5 Stars)