16 Taps outside and a bottle list inside (as well as a large wine selection), this restaurant is a popular spot with lots of seating, private rooms, and several outdoor games including an area for dogs to play.
1400 S Church St a, Charlotte, NC 28203
Seoul Food Meat Company is a southern BBQ restaurant with a heavy Korean inspiration. It has a good bottle selection inside and outside has a wrap around bar and several local craft beers and ciders. There are a number of outdoor games and a dedicated area for dogs with a little obstacle course to entertain.
- Monday: 11:30AM–3PM, 4:30PM–12AM
- Tuesday: 11:30AM–3PM, 4:30PM–12AM
- Wednesday: 11:30AM–3PM, 4:30PM–12AM
- Thursday: 11:30AM–3PM, 4:30PM–2AM
- Friday: 11:30AM–3PM, 4:30PM–2AM
- Saturday: 11:30AM–2AM
- Sunday: 11:30AM–12AM
Recent Untappd Check-ins
- Ian O. is drinking a Copper at Seoul Food Meat CoWeekend starts now!! LFG!! Best local Alt/Amber (4/5 Stars)
- Zach is drinking a Juicy Jay at Seoul Food Meat Co(3.75/5 Stars)
- Luke B. is drinking a Hitachino Nest Ancient Nipponia at Seoul Food Meat CoMmm. Spicy, a little bit. And roasty/woody. Surprising. (4.5/5 Stars)