Get a bracelet, pick a glass of your choosing and pour your own from 50 beer and 12 wine taps. Lots of seating (stools, chairs, couches) is available inside and out.
1402 Winnifred St, Charlotte, NC 28203
You can pour as little as you want, and try them all but there is a limit before you have to go back to the front and unlock it for more (to help avoid over self-serving). As you’d expect there is a wide range of styles to choose from including many imports. There are two levels with even more taps upstairs. Outside you’ll find some outdoor games like corn hole. Located in Southend Charlotte, right by the Wooden Robot Brewery and the Craft Tasting Room and Growler Shop.
Recent Untappd Check-ins
- Ian O. is drinking a Superposition at Hoppin'For a new brewery this is legit as fuck. Another 12% BP winner. (4.25/5 Stars)
- Mitch A. is drinking a Tiki Colada at Hoppin'(3.75/5 Stars)
- Nancy M. is drinking a Hefe-Weizen at Hoppin'Traditional taste. (4/5 Stars)
- Matt B. is drinking a Through the Brambles at Hoppin'(4.25/5 Stars)
- j. b. is drinking a Thunderpeel Hazy IPA at Hoppin'(3.5/5 Stars)