Are you responsible for a Craft Beer Spot? Interested in how to become one of our featured spots that are more prominently displayed? Here’s how…
Have other ideas how we can better expose featured Craft Beer Spots? Please let us know!
Business goals for 2020 are squarely focused on exposure and not monetization. As such, there is currently no fee to get a spot featured. Instead, we’d like help spreading word about the Charlotte Beer Map application and the Craft Beer Spots website.
Help us spread the word and we’ll make you featured for some period of time. Keep spreading the word and remain featured. There will be a limited number of featured spots, so those that do more may eventually push others off who are doing less.
What Can You Do?
Get creative using the links below! If you are looking for ideas, here are a few. Just be sure to send us a picture, a link, mention @CraftBeerSpots or somehow let us know what it is you have done for consideration!
- Post on social media suggesting patrons check it out (be sure to mention us to get credit for the effort)
- Share a link on your website, the more prominently positioned, the more credit toward placement will be given
- In chalk or on paper, a prominently displayed recommendation at your Craft Beer Spot will carry enormous weight.
- Include it on a beer label, merchandise or promotional materials for your business
- There are a limited number of drink coasters as pictured below. If interested, please reach out directly to make arrangements.