Craft Beer Spots aims to bring you quick summaries, helpful attributes, reviews and photos to help you decide the next place you want to grab a craft beer. What is the seating and parking like? Is the bar tough to order from? Is there live music? How about video or board games? How many taps do they have? What does it look like? Do they offer flights, pitchers, growlers, crowlers or bottles and cans? Is it dog friendly? What are the hours and where exactly is it? How about food; are there snacks? Appetizers? A full menu? Food trucks? Craft Beer Spots provides the answers for over 200 breweries, bottle shops and bars. While focused largely on Charlotte, NC you’ll also see coverage of areas frequently visited by our staff such as Asheville, Illinois, Europe and more.
- Dog Rose Brewing Company
- Maxwell’s Tavern
- Carolina Ale House
- Seaboard Taproom and Wine Bar
- Moo & Brew
- Happy Times at Southern Spirits
- Broudys Fine Wine and Spirits
- Queen City Bites and Crafts
- DB’s Tavern
- NoDa Brewing Co.
Recently added Articles:
- Moo & Brew Festival 5
- Top 5 Charlotte Neighborhoods for Craft Beer
- 2019 Hop Culture and Resident Culture Present: Juicy Brews March Madness
- Where to Find the Best Sour Beer in Charlotte
- Top Craft Beer Spots in Charlotte
Looking for some swag? Look here!